Five Facts about the 2016 Nissan Rogue
The crossover market is one of the fastest growing, most competitive segments there is. The 2016 Nissan Rogue is a top contender for a variety of reasons. From price to fuel economy to space, this crossover has plenty of features that put it over the top. Here are five facts about the 2016 Nissan Rogue from us here at Carriage Nissan!
- Space – The 2016 Nissan Rogue features a whopping 70 cubic feet of cargo room with the rear seats folded down. There are also six front storage areas, two front cup holders, and two front bottle holders, making the Rogue one of the most storage-friendly crossovers on the market.
- Price – With a starting price of just $23,290 for the base model and the top model starting at $30,040, the Nissan Rogue is one of the most affordable crossovers in the segment.
- Efficiency – Earning an EPA-estimated 26 city/33 hwy mpg, the Rogue offers some of the highest fuel economy figures on the market.
- Power – Powered by a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine, the 2016 Nissan Rogue hits the road with 170 hp and 175 lb-ft of torque.
- Utility – When properly equipped, the Nissan Rogue boasts a maximum towing capacity of 1,000 lbs., making it extremely useful on road trips.