2016 Nissan NV200® Taxi Model Overview
The future of the common taxi cab is here. The 2016 Nissan NV200 Taxi is equipped with everything you could possibly want to make sure you and your passengers are as comfortable as possible. With 138 cubic feet of space in the cabin, plenty of entertainment technology, steering wheel-mounted audio controls, and a powerful engine with cruise control, the Nissan NV200 Taxi was engineered to deliver convenience and fun in one affordable package.
The 2016 Nissan NV200® Taxi comes in one trim.
2016 Nissan NV200® Taxi
- Engine: 2.0-liter DOHC four-cylinder engine
- Transmission: Xtronic CVT® (Continuously Variable Transmission)
- Performance: 131 horsepower and 139 lb-ft of torque
- Fuel Economy: 23/26/24 MPG City/Highway/Combined*
- Exterior Features: Dual power heated outside mirrors, 180° Maximum opening range for rear cargo doors, Halogen headlights, Rear and back door privacy glass, black rear bumper, Body-color front bumper, Panoramic roof with shade, 15-inch steel wheels with 185/65R15 tires, Body-color grille
- Interior Features: Air conditioning, 40/60 Split rear cargo doors, Passenger 4-way adjustable seat, Driver 6-way adjustable seat, Anti-microbial vinyl seating surfaces (1st and 2nd row), 138 cubic feet of interior space, 5-passenger seating capacity (including driver), Rear USB and 12-volt charging points, 12-volt power outlet, Fixed rear bench seat
- Radio and Technology: Streaming audio via Bluetooth® wireless technology, NissanConnect? with Navigation and Mobile Apps including 5.8-inch color touch-screen monitor, Drive Computer AM/FM/CD audio system, Hands-free text messaging assistant, Nissan Voice Recognition for audio and navigation, Pandora® radio compatibility, 2 front door mounted speakers, USB connection port for iPod® and other compatible devices, Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, SirusXM® Traffic and Travel Link
Standard Safety Features
- Rear passenger A-ELR seatbelts
- “Fasten front seat belt” warning light
- 3-point seat belts in all seating positions
- Seat belt warning chimes
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Driver ELR seatbelt and passenger A-ELR seatbelt with pre-tensioners and load limiters
- Roof-mounted curtain side-impact air bags for front and rear outboard occupant head protection (including rollover sensor)
- Anti-lock Brakes with Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
- Nissan Advanced Air Bag System (AABS) with dual-stage supplimental front air bags with seat belt and occupant-classification sensors
- Nissan Vehicle Immobilizer System Center High-Mounted Stoplight (CHMSL)
- Brake Assist
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) with Traction Control System (TCS)
- Driver’s and passenger’s seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags
The first thing you’ll notice about the 2016 Nissan NV200 Taxi is the striking, futuristic exterior design, but that’s not where the good things end. Fuel economy can get up to 26 mpg combined, and the wide backseat can comfortably hold up to four passengers. The Nissan NV200 Taxi is also the only taxi to be crash tested and certified with the partition in place, making it one of the safest options on the market.
*2016 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates 23 city/26 highway/24 combined. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison purposes only.