Trucks For Sale in Gainesville, GA
36 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Quoted price subject to change without notice to correct errors or omissions. This is an individualized and time-sensitive price quote. Vehicle pricing may already include applicable manufacturer incentives which may expire at any time. Manufacturer incentive data and vehicle feature information is provided by third parties and believed to be accurate as of the time of publication. Please contact the store by email or phone for specific details and availability of incentives. Customer service charge of $699 included (GA residents only) in this as-is, non-negotiated, or discounted price. Sales tax or other taxes, tag, registration fees, and government fees are not included in quoted price. To obtain quoted price, please present this ad prior to purchase.
Pickup Trucks for Sale in Gainesville, GA
Nissan doesn’t make a lot of different trucks, but the ones it makes are first-class. We at Carriage Nissan in Gainesville GA are proud to offer a large group of brand-new 2017 and 2018 Nissan trucks at prices meant to move. Every new Nissan truck comes with a set of factory warranties:
- Basic Limited Warranty
- Powertrain Warranty
- Continuously Variable Transmission Warranty
- Corrosion/Perforation Warranty
- Roadside Assistance Program
The warranty years and miles vary among the different truck models – see us for details.
Of course, our Carriage Nissan ASE Certified Technicians carefully inspect each new truck before we put it up for sale. We make sure the truck you buy is in perfect working condition and spotlessly clean before we hand you the key fob. Then we provide many free servicing benefits, such as free car washes, free multi-point inspections, free alignment checks, free shuttle service and on-site rental service. Buying a truck has never been so easy.
Nissan Truck Model Lineup
Nissan currently makes three trucks:
- Nissan Frontier: This is Nissan’s midsize truck, a value leader offered in Crew Cab and King Cab configurations with 2- or 4-wheel drive. Its top engine is 4.0-liter V6 making 261 horsepower and 281 lb-ft of torque. You can get it with a 6-speed manual or 5-speed automatic transmission. With features like the Utili-Track Bed Channel System, the NissanConnect infotainment system, heavy-duty suspension and the Pro-4X models, Nissan Frontier is ready for work or play.
- Nissan Titan: The Titan pickup truck was all-new in 2017. It comes in a variety of cab styles, 2- or 4-wheel drive, and the best warranty in its class. The engine is a 5.6-liter V8 putting out 390 horsepower and 394 lb-ft of torque, mated to a 7-speed automatic transmission. It can tow up to 9,400 pounds and has a maximum payload capacity of 1,610 pounds.
- Nissan Titan XD: This is Nissan’s sturdiest truck, with more than 12,300 pounds of towing capacity and 2,500-pound payload capacity. The base engine is the 5.6-liter V8, tuned to output 390 horsepower and 401 lb-ft of torque. The upgrade engine is a Cummins 5.0-liter turbodiesel V8 with 310 horsepower and 555 lb-ft. Titan XD offers a comfortable ride and upscale interior.
Benefits of Buying New
When you buy new, you know you are not inheriting someone else’s problem. You get maximum warranty coverage backed by the carmaker and the dealership. You also get the latest technology and design features. Nissan trucks have high resale value and great long-term reliability, so you win whether you trade it in after a few years or drive it for 20.
We invite you to visit Carriage Nissan to check out our large inventory or Nissan Trucks. You’ll love the selection as well as our friendly service, so stop in soon.