Start The Season Right With These Fall Service Tips
The summer season is dying down, and fall will soon be upon us – offering its own unique road hazards. You can combat many of these issues by simple giving your car a little check-up, which is a good idea to do every season.
To get started, check out these fall car service tips:
- Open up your owner’s manual and see what it says regarding routine maintenance. Many vehicles require different services.
- Give your tires a thorough inspection. The summer heat and uneven pavement can mess with your tire pressure, tire alignment, and tire tread.
- Check now that your heater and defroster are working, so that you don’t find out if it’s broken on the first freezing day of the year.
- Fill you windshield wiper fluid reservoir with fresh fluid, perhaps even opting for a seasonal product designed for fall debris.
- Determine the source of any dashboard lights and be sure to resolve any issues.
- Lastly, get yourself a first-aid kit or re-fill your first-aid kit, and consider adding a blanket or two to your emergency supplies for when the weather drops.
To learn more about our service department or to start the season off with a brand new car, contact us or visit us anytime at Carriage Nissan.