- What is the Vehicle Purchase Program?
- Who qualifies under the Vehicle Purchase Program?
- Are there special rates offered for VPP customers
- How many VPP claim numbers can I get?
- Are all Nissan vehicles eligible for the VPP discount?
- What type of proof of employment do I need?
- How much will the vehicle I’m interested in cost? Can VPP headquarters provide me with price quotes?
- What if I want to purchase accessories? Will I get a discount?
- How can I find out what incentives are offered on the vehicle I’m interested in?
- Can the value of my trade-in be used to further reduce my purchase price?
- How do I finance a vehicle if I purchase or lease through the VPP?
- Can the dealer charge me a documentation fee with VPP?
- Can I lease a vehicle through the VPP?
- Can I transfer my claim number to another person?
- Can I buy a vehicle in my company’s name?
- How long is the claim number valid?
- What if I lose my Claim ID Number?
- What is the policy for misuse of the program?
What is the Vehicle Purchase Program?
A. The VPP enables you to purchase a Nissan vehicle at a pre-negotiated price, and it makes the process virtually hassle-free. Just click the Get Your VPP Claim Number option to obtain a VPP claim number, take the claim number to a participating dealership and select the vehicle you want. You’ll enjoy VIP treatment throughout the purchase process – and drive home in a beautiful new Nissan.
Who qualifies under the Vehicle Purchase Program?
Direct, full-time employees of Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA) and Nissan affiliate companies.
- Retirees of NNA and affiliate companies who have received normal, early or disability retirement, and surviving spouses/domestic partners of such retirees.
- Immediate family members of the above people, including spouse/domestic partner, parents, spouse’s/domestic partner’s parents, children (including sons- and daughters-in-law and step children), and siblings (including brothers- and sisters-in-law, half-brothers, half-sisters, step-brothers and step-sisters).
- Participants must reside in the continental United States, Hawaii or Alaska.
Are there special rates offered for VPP customers?
Yes. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation offer special APR rates to employees and their immediate family. To view the current Special VPP Bulletin select either Nissan or Infiniti VPP Savings from the Model Pricing drop down, click on NNA Employee and Immediate Family, and then click the Employee VPP Retail Rates Bulletin link.
How many VPP claim numbers can I get?
Employees of NNA and affiliate companies are eligible for a total of twelve Nissan vehicles and eight NCV vehicles per employee. Any or all of the purchases may be made by the employee, immediate family or extended family members and friends. Vehicles must be for personal use, not business use (excludes NCV).
Extended family and friends of NNA and affiliate-company employees are eligible for a total of two vehicles per participant. Vehicles must be for personal use, not business use.
Are all Nissan vehicles eligible for the VPP discount?
No. VPP incentives vary by model and actual savings will vary based on model, trim and options selected. Not all Nissan models or trim levels are eligible for VPP.
What type of proof of employment do I need?
A copy of your company photo id, current paycheck, or business card is required to verify proof of employment with NNA.
How much will the vehicle I’m interested in cost? Can VPP headquarters provide me with price quotes?
You can view invoice pricing and estimate the cost of a vehicle using the pricing calculator on the My Services/Vehicle Programs/Employee Vehicle Purchase Program page of the WIN Portal.
Final VPP vehicle pricing can be obtained only through our dealership. When you present your completed VPP claim form, you are entitled to see the invoice of the vehicle you are interested in buying.
What if I want to purchase accessories? Will I get a discount?
Prices for accessories are negotiable between you and the dealership. There is no pre-negotiated VPP price for dealer-installed accessories.
How can I find out what incentives are offered on the vehicle I’m interested in?
For information on current vehicle incentives, contact your Nissan or Infiniti dealer.
Can the value of my trade-in be used to further reduce my purchase price?
No. The value of a trade-in can be used to pay for your vehicle purchase, but it cannot be used to determine your purchase price. Your trade-in must be handled as a transaction separate from the VPP price calculation.
How do I finance a vehicle if I purchase or lease through the VPP?
Financing is handled the same way it is with non-VPP purchases. You can work with the dealership to obtain financing, or you can obtain financing on your own through a bank or credit union. If you choose to finance through the dealership, normal credit standards apply.
Can the dealer charge me a documentation fee with VPP?
Yes, the documentation fees should be the standard charge for all customers, including VPP customers.
Can I lease a vehicle through the VPP?
Yes. If you lease through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation, a special lease incentive may apply. If so, any available VPP retail core incentive will not apply to your transaction.
Can I transfer my claim number to another person?
No. Claim numbers can only be used by the person they are issued to, and the name on the sales contract written at the dealership must match.
Can I buy a vehicle in my company’s name?
No, Claim numbers can only be used by the person they are issued to, and the name on the sales contract written at the dealership must match.
How long is the claim number valid?
A claim number is valid for 45 days. After 45 days, the claim number will become inactive and the system will not accept the number. In such cases, please contact VPP Headquarters at 1-800-299-4753.
What if I lose my Claim ID Number?
Please contact VPP Headquarters at 1-800-299-4753.
What is the policy for misuse of the program?
Code of Conduct – NNA Policy 0-130
- Nissan employees are prohibited from accepting any form of compensation from Nissan or Infiniti dealerships, any one connected with a dealership or any VPP participant for sponsoring VPP Purchases. This includes cash payments or free or heavily discounted servicing, parts or accessories.
- Nissan employees are prohibited from giving a dealer permission to use their employee information for the dealer to sponsor VPP purchases.
- The solicitation or acceptance of money, items of value or discounts from the VPP price as defined in this document from a dealer or anyone connected with or acting on behalf of the dealer in connection with the purchase of a vehicle under this plan is prohibited.
- Any abuse or violation of this policy, the VPP benefits or falsification of a VPP claim may results in disciplinary action.